OBJ Head Slap (1 Viewer)

JBSaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
No sour grapes here - and sorry no GIf - just wondering how there was no flag on OBJ as he was going out of bounds and he clearly slapped Moore in the head (play happened in the 2nd quarter). If a D-lineman was to do the same thing to an o-lineman on a rush - 15 yard penalty. I guess Lawrence Taylor is still around the NYG facilities teaching his old methods.

All seriousness, I guess it is similar to the lack of calls of a face mask grab by a ball carrier on a stiff arm. Oh well, so much for the NFL and head safety.

We are the Saints. There's nothing else that needs to be said in relation to how the refs choose to call our games.

OBJ was getting his panties in a wad because he was being covered well. You could see he was a little frustrated.

Star treatment like that PI where everyone could see OBJ pushing #24 with his right harm... Well, I just saw Sherman #25 grabbed Kenny Britt in the EZ on an out route, nthg...No holding, no PI... star treatment.

It happens a lot in the NBA.

Not sure but for all the hype about player safety I clearly saw at least two face masks/illegal hands to the face committed by nyg linemen not called. But it is what it is.

I won't be surprised if he gets fined just like I wasn't surprised it wasn't called.

OBJ quickly approaching my most hated player in league. I thought i hated cam/steve smith but he's blown past them.

He played like a spoiled, petulant little diva. Was absurd that the penalty wasn't called.

Well, next Sunday he will be facing Josh Norman, so give it 7 days.

eh, I'm thinking something more like this..

hufwbufpvaotdxp3aaqx.gif

the Giants will probably keep OBJ on the opposite side of the field that Norman will be covering and then say that he didn't follow the best receiver. I really don't like that group of receivers at New York but I am not into the showboating.

It just occurred to me... i wonder if Norman went to the skins to play OBJ twice a year...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom