OBJ on Gregg Williams (1 Viewer)

LifeForceDave

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So OBJ comes out and says that he was a target to be injured and told this by browns teammates that were under Gregg Williams at the time. Yet now, everyone in the media is just brushing it off as talk. We were crucified, hammered, still scorned for this, yet today its like who cares?? This league makes me sick to my stomach at times. Are players, coaches, GMs going to get suspended, fined, worse??? No, nothing will be done about this or even looked into. Its a complete joke.

Clown boy Rog is a lame duck Comish he won't be around after a new CBA deal / potential hold out.

So OBJ comes out and says that he was a target to be injured and told this by browns teammates that were under Gregg Williams at the time. Yet now, everyone in the media is just brushing it off as talk. We were crucified, hammered, still scorned for this, yet today its like who cares?? This league makes me sick to my stomach at times. Are players, coaches, GMs going to get suspended, fined, worse??? No, nothing will be done about this or even looked into. Its a complete joke.
that cuck goodell will just say its wrong to target players for injury but since they werent offered prize money for injuries that its somehow a completely different thing then bounty gate was.

that said, if saints fans raise the subject enough and make enough noise they will have to investigate, but it will be a completely rigged investigation like comey investigating hillary so the not guilty verdict is set before the investigation ever begins

it has been rumored he has always had his players trying to injure the other teams best players, its just how he coaches because he is a piece of work

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom