Obnoxious Cowboy Fans Leave Game Early (1 Viewer)

Jubilee Dunbar

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I was at the game sitting in same area as a couple drunk male Cowboy fans probably in their mid 20s. When the Cowboys had turned the game into their favor they really started cranking up their insults about the Saints folding and Cowboys gonna win out and make the playoffs. Finally when Ratliff sacked Brees with a little over 4 minutes left, they started yelling "Its Over Baby!" At that point, they decided to leave early saying that they needed to go catch the Texas/Texas AM game which was starting up around then since this game was "money in the bank." I said you guys are crazy since you apparently dont know Drew Brees. I couldnt believe it. I only wish I could have seen these guys faces as Brees hit L.Moore for the go ahead score:hihi:

Saints fans were well represented and amazing yesterday. The chants of Who Dat were incredible to hear in Jurrah's World. However, it was a bitter pill to swallow when Cowboy fans starting yelling "Reggie Reggie" after his fumbled punt return but it all worked out for the best with the good guys winning in the end. :9:

I didn't think about it until after the game but we should have started chanting "Roy, Roy, Roy" after his wonderful catch and forced fumble.

Turns out that the Cowboys' and Longhorns' seasons ended on the same day. Not bad at all.

I was at the game sitting in same area as a couple drunk male Cowboy fans probably in their mid 20s. When the Cowboys had turned the game into their favor they really started cranking up their insults about the Saints folding and Cowboys gonna win out and make the playoffs. Finally when Ratliff sacked Brees with a little over 4 minutes left, they started yelling "Its Over Baby!" At that point, they decided to leave early saying that they needed to go catch the Texas/Texas AM game which was starting up around then since this game was "money in the bank." I said you guys are crazy since you apparently dont know Drew Brees. I couldnt believe it. I only wish I could have seen these guys faces as Brees hit L.Moore for the go ahead score:hihi:

Saints fans were well represented and amazing yesterday. The chants of Who Dat were incredible to hear in Jurrah's World. However, it was a bitter pill to swallow when Cowboy fans starting yelling "Reggie Reggie" after his fumbled punt return but it all worked out for the best with the good guys winning in the end. :9:

I had a similar expereince with an obnoxious Cowboys fan. Dude about 3 rows behind me and a few seats over decided to single me and my brother out to scream at the entire 2nd half. And I do mean the ENTIRE 2nd half. After pretty much every play he'd call us out by "name" (the names on our jerseys, apparently I was Deuce and my bro wearing a Ricky Williams jersey was Ricky Bobby) and yell the same crap repeatedly trying to get under our skin. Didn't really bother me too much, cuz I expect to hear some mess when I go into an opposing team's stadium, but this guy was relentless and annoying.

But the worst part was, in the early 4th when it was a 4 point game, he yells at us until we turn around and tells us he "has a feeling we're about to get up and leave early disappointed." I quickly assured him I never leave early and that I wouldn't have any reason to. He then went on to say that if I did try to leave that he'd tell me to sit down. Fast forward to the Cowboys having the lead and the Saints punting, this dude starts heading down the stairs! I was a bit disappointed that after we scored to retake the lead that I couldn't turn back at him and just stare at him and ask him what's up now. It seemed pretty low-class to spew as much hate as this dude did and not stick around until the end to take it back. Oh well. The rest of the Cowboys fans around me were really cool and a couple told us we were awesome for hanging in there and taking it the whole time and still supporting our team.

I ain't gonna lie, I was a drunk obnoxious Saints fan leaving the game last night. I live in Dallas, and have to put up with their fans and local media 365 days a year. I paid about $1200 last year to go to the Cowboys game at the Dome and have heard nothing but ****talking since then. **** Em. I paid $500 for tickets last night just so I could be there to get my turn, and I took full advantage.

Last edited by a moderator:
I live here in Dallas and feel the exact same way. Dallas put a dent in my Christmas last year and I've had to hear about it for a year.....you won the Superbowl....but. There is more "but" in the conversation. I'm freeeeeeeeeeee.

...and that was a gut wrenching loss. Much worse compared to a blow out. They were given hope only to see it dashed on the ground before them.

I dunno.. A blowout woulda been nice ;) haha ... I was at the skins/saints game last year and saw the MEACHUM play infront of me.... Was awesome... Wish I saw the cowboys fans faces in person like the skins fans faces

...and that was a gut wrenching loss. Much worse compared to a blow out. They were given hope only to see it dashed on the ground before them.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/hikLjcwFdD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/hikLjcwFdD8?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

:9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom