Obscure pick I'd like us to make (1 Viewer)

Galbreath34

Very Banned
Reaction score
I'd love it if with a 4th rounder or lower if we could grab Brandon Kaufman of EWU. We probably need more help on defense, but I just have a hunch that this going to be like Graham, a real value steal after the first day for whoever gets him. He's a junior from a small college, but he's got good size (6'5"") and hands even in traffic and contested, and IMHO a lot of potential in the right offense.

Very impressive. If we're looking to keep building the WR corps for the future he'd be a good selection to take Adrian Arrington's "almost-on-the-roster" spot and maybe fight for a place in later seasons.

It's hard to tell, and I could be wrong, but I think he's going to be reasonably special. I'm dead certain no one is going to pick him before the 3rd, and he may indeed be another Haas/Ojo. I just have a gut feeling that he's going to be more of a Welker/Colston surprise for some team. I admit, I expected a lot more out of AA too, so take it with a grain of salt. I'll have this though to dig up as evidence of being wrong next time I predict one, though, or evidence I was right :p I'm the kind to dig it up one day either way.

I'm thinking he's drafted by the 6th at the latest. He wouldn't have come out as a junior if he hadn't gotten good advice that he'd get picked, probably the same guys that got Taiwan Jones to go early last year (4th round to Raiders).

He got 1850yds in 14 games (FCS record), but who knows for sure. Against FBS teams I think he averaged like 6 catches for 115 and 3 TDs. I'm thinking someone takes a stab at him for his size. The fact that he went to the combine as an underclassman from a tiny school shows there was some interest, but he may not have lived up to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom