Observation: The Falcons' stadium is a dump. (1 Viewer)

St. Ouachita

Sink or swim
Reaction score
Watching the SEC Championship, and there is nothing but steel girders and cinder blocks up in there.

When I went for the LSU UNC game in september, I was blown away by how crappy the layout was, how I felt dirty being in their(perhaps a side effect of my hatred for the failclowns), and how terrible it looked. The Superdome blew it away.

And you think the superdome is better....come on

Any person with a working mind, regardless if your a Saints or a falclowns fan, knows the Superdome blows that circus tent of a venue in Atlanta out the water anyday of the week. The Superdome is also getting renovated, which will make it even better. The Superdome is known as an international icon, while the Ga Dome will always be known as the House of Vick.

Any person with a working mind, regardless if your a Saints or a falclowns fan, knows the Superdome blows that circus tent of a venue in Atlanta out the water anyday of the week. The Superdome is also getting renovated, which will make it even better. The Superdome is known as an international icon, while the Ga Dome will always be known as the House of Vick.

notice i said the superdome in my comment, not the redone superdome...i went to the georgia dome for the LSU-UNC game and i thought the concourses were leaps and bounds ahead of the superdome, the only thing nice about the concourses in the superdome now is the club level concourses...im looking at it objectively not through a saints homer lense...ive been to both and the goergia dome is a lot nicer, that is my opinion

notice i said the superdome in my comment, not the redone superdome...i went to the georgia dome for the lsu-unc game and i thought the concourses were leaps and bounds ahead of the superdome, the only thing nice about the concourses in the superdome now is the club level concourses...im looking at it objectively not through a saints homer lense...ive been to both and the goergia dome is a lot nicer, that is my opinion

r u trippin?

Unfortunately for you, your opinion is false. :hihi:

I am sure that most people will take my opinion as a personal attack on the saints, when all im doing is comparing two buildings in their current state and picking one over the other....hopefully my opinion changes in the next few years when the new superdome is up and running

notice i said the superdome in my comment, not the redone superdome...i went to the georgia dome for the LSU-UNC game and i thought the concourses were leaps and bounds ahead of the superdome, the only thing nice about the concourses in the superdome now is the club level concourses...im looking at it objectively not through a saints homer lense...ive been to both and the goergia dome is a lot nicer, that is my opinion

Quoting Ochocinco..."Child Please"

Even in its present state, the Superdome is better, and I've been to both venues. Even non homers agree with that. The Superdome has more history, is louder and it looks better. The Ga Dome is nothing but steel and concrete covered up by a big blanket. There's a reason why the Falcons are trying to get out of that place -- it stinks worse than Matty Ice's underpants. While the Superdome gets better with age and attract big time events.

I am sure that most people will take my opinion as a personal attack on the saints, when all im doing is comparing two buildings in their current state and picking one over the other....hopefully my opinion changes in the next few years when the new superdome is up and running

I've also been to both and I was surprised at how crappy the GA Dome was in that it is a "new" stadium (it was at the time). The Dome at the time was already dated and hadn't been renovated, and I found it to be more comfortable and "user friendly" overall. I seem to remember the GA Dome bathrooms being better, but that's not surprising, considering that's where the fans must spend most of their time.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom