Observations after attending the last two home games (1 Viewer)

Archie_4_HOF

Northshore Who Dat
Reaction score
I’m very fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend the Chargers game as well as the game today. Just wanted to share some observations for anyone that is interested.

There were obvious differences between the two games. The Chargers game was mostly family of team and it was super quiet and overall pretty boring.

Even though we only increased from 750 to 3,000, the experience was dramatically different. There were “real” fans present. They had full concessions in the Dome.
As expected, masks use was tightly monitored.
There was no pregame Who Dat Chant. Very unfortunate.
I was most surprised and upset that there were Panthers fans in the Dome when I know there are many Saints fans that would have liked to attend. Not sure how that works.
The atmosphere was much better and it felt like a real game but it was still bizarre.
Glad to get the big W and I look forward to seeing many more Who Dats in the Dome in coming weeks.

Who Dat!

How did you get in the Chargers game?

also very cool insight, thank you for sharing!

They sold beer today in the dome? Because they didn’t during the Packers or Chargers game.

I was most surprised and upset that there were Panthers fans in the Dome when I know there are many Saints fans that would have liked to attend. Not sure how that works.
If seating is going to be this limited, they need to restrict resales on third party exchanges... friends and family of the ticket holders only, in my opinion. When you have 55,000+ wanting that ticket and someone takes it just to make a buck on stubhub... shameful.

If seating is going to be this limited, they need to restrict resales on third party exchanges... friends and family of the ticket holders only, in my opinion. When you have 55,000+ wanting that ticket and someone takes it just to make a buck on stubhub... shameful.
I agree with this while they are doing limited capacity. And it should be real easy to look at video to see who moved tickets to Panthers fans.

I agree with this while they are doing limited capacity. And it should be real easy to look at video to see who moved tickets to Panthers fans.

It's honestly one of the main reasons i opted out of my tickets this year. I was pretty sure I was going to skip going to games this season due to health concerns - but I very nearly let it ride in the hope that things took a turn for the better with COVID.

But I realized, if there is limited seating and my number gets called, I'd rather it go to someone who is a Saints fan and is comfortable with any of the associated risks - and the ticket exchange doesn't let you pick which fans get them.

I agree 100%. I was very disappointed to see it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom