Observations from Tonight's Game (long) (1 Viewer)

You can't say Coleman plays like a 5'11 receiver then say but if we trade him Id be worried about missing a RedZone threat. Can't miss what he already isn't.

We don't have a 5th to give up but I agree with the premise. We could use Leary if not for anything but the ground game. Avg 2.0 ypc isn't going to cut it. The shoddy pass blocking wouldn't stand out as much if it wasn't always 2nd and 8 or 3rd and 9

If anything it looked like some of the play calling was to scout certain players.

Good Post!

I am sorry but I want to know, when was coleman ever a redzone threat? ... he played all of last season but never had those redzone catches that Graham used to make ....

I hear Coach kind of teeing off on certain guys, like Murphy and Coleman, but isn't that sort of where the issues are? Why are we relying on guys like that?

I feel like I should be upset with what we have seen, but I can't just can't be. This team is seriously defunct of legitimate contributors and depth.

The saints are not relying on those guys at all.

Well if Coleman doesn't step it up the next two games...he could get cut and wouldn't be surprised if we bring back Colston.

O-line needs fixing ASAP. Just bleh.

Murphy may have earned his way to first round of cuts. He needs a monster game against the Steelers.

Defense is improved. Much better than the last two years for sure.

Well Friday night we will get a good indication of what we are gonna look like. I hope it's better than tonight. It seems like we regressed from week one to two. NOT a good sign.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom