Ochocinco on a roll.........LMAO (2 Viewers)

I never understand why people hate on 85. Whether the Bengals are 16-0, 0-16, or somewhere in between, dude just tries to have fun. Dude's a great athlete too. Sure he's having a down year, but so are a lot of people this season. Some of y'all take words too seriously.

LOL Sharper got him so bad chad couldn't even say anything bad and admitted he had his feelings hurt.

You really shouldn't talk **** when your team sucks.

Well for one, it's not his fault his QB is horribly overrated. And two, at least he can keep a smile on his face and maintain his morale when the rest of his team is tanking the season. I'd rather someone like him than some of the quitters he has for teammates.

I never understand why people hate on 85. Whether the Bengals are 16-0, 0-16, or somewhere in between, dude just tries to have fun. Dude's a great athlete too. Sure he's having a down year, but so are a lot of people this season. Some of y'all take words too seriously.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

lol.. It's all in good fun with Ocho.. I think outsiders look at this stuff, and take it too seriously. He's a clown, and he's just talking a little friendly smack. Did you guys see him on Rob's Fantasy Factory a while back? The dude is a trip!

Travis

#85 is still at it LOL

@sharper42 the picture of that ring has left me in an unstable emotional state, don't know whether 2 cry cuz I want 1 or beat u 4 send n it!

Whatever you can say about him, he is always entertaining.

Well for one, it's not his fault his QB is horribly overrated. And two, at least he can keep a smile on his face and maintain his morale when the rest of his team is tanking the season.

Yeah, Chad's schtick is real cute.... until he throws a tantrum over not getting the ball, or half-***** a route, leading to an interception.

I can't forget the Steelers game a few weeks ago, when Chad was so busy acting a damn fool after a Palmer no-look that he couldn't even line up properly. Terrell Owens, of all people, carried himself like the true professional and had a monster day to show for it.

When T.O.'s making you look silly and immature by contrast, you know you're in bad shape.

And then there was the SoundFX show featuring Cincinnati. They must have played 2 or 3 different clips of the Bengals OC up in the booth, begging Chad to shut the hell up and get back to the huddle. Not to mention the clip of Marvin Lewis pleading with Chad to finish out some particular route, with Chad insisting that he was overthrown.

I have no particular hatred for the guy, but I surely can't regard him as some happy-go-lucky victim of circumstance, smiling bravely in the face of team-wide meltdown. As disappointing as the Bengals have been, and as much as he fancies himself to be one of their premier players, he's only made the bleeding worse.

You can tell that Sharper and Ochocinco are having a good time with their twitter smack talk...

I find it hard to hate on Ochocinco; he provides entertainment for the fans and makes it fun. He's the enemy on the field this week, but otherwise he's one of my favorite NFL characters...and he is a character, for sure!

Half of me is ashamed that I know what he's talking about and the other half is ashamed that I found that funny lol.

Ya, please translate, i dont get it.

What does muffin top back blue mean?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom