Ochocinco on a roll.........LMAO (1 Viewer)

Ocho gone get lit up. Dude need to calm down. He is a good player and entertainer though. You definately can not take that away from him. He think Ray Ray knocked his block off. Have he seen our Safeties coming full speed ahead. I say MJ27 or Harp41 get to him first. It gone get ugly out there.

Ocho the WHO DAT NATION will be in town to lay some wood down over the snow flurries!!!

no need to respond, this is nothing more then Chad JOHNSON marketing his OchoCincho brand. Has nothing to do with actual football, as Darrel Revis can attest.
Aside from the whole Revis Island bet thing the two of them had, it's interesting to note that in the same word association interview where Revis used the word "slouch" to describe T.O. and Randy Moss, he used the word "competitor" to describe OchoCinco.

Ocho or what ever this moron calls himself is nothing more than a high school drop out that can catch a ball. Can you imagine what he must have been like in high school ? You fill in the blanks here. Also, he is a drama queen that the media plays up to. If they would just ignore him, he would go away but they give him attention since some other morons care and want to see his ' beautiful teeth' on the tube. Would love to see how his later years of life turn out..........." Yes sir, ya want cheese on the whopper?"

Can you explain it to me?

cuddle_muffins_hat-p148036252095420814t56x_152.jpg

Ocho or what ever this moron calls himself is nothing more than a high school drop out that can catch a ball. Can you imagine what he must have been like in high school ? You fill in the blanks here. Also, he is a drama queen that the media plays up to. If they would just ignore him, he would go away but they give him attention since some other morons care and want to see his ' beautiful teeth' on the tube. Would love to see how his later years of life turn out..........." Yes sir, ya want cheese on the whopper?"

1. He graduated from high school.
2. a) He has/had a ton of endorsement deals from Motorola, Klondike, Degree, his own smartphone app, and a number of others I'm forgetting. These + his NFL salary = a ton of money.
b) He's been made fun of by other NFL players for being cheap (granted this is obviously by NFL star player standards).

There's nothing that points to him being one of those guys that make a bunch of money and blow it all. The guy doesn't drink (so no potential DUI or related crimes in the future where he'd have to pay a bunch of money ~ Stallworth), and he only has two kids (so no potential 6-figure monthly child support payments ~ Cromartie, Travis Henry). If anything, the fact that he has so many income streams and his basic lifestyle point to him being the opposite of the jock who loses it all.

P.S. Lighten up. Life's way too short for you to get so wound up about someone/something so harmless.

Can you explain it to me?

Since no one wanted to explain - I Googled it.

It's a line used by comedian Kevin Hart, but apparently he doesn't know what it means either lol. It's one of the many random phrases his uncle was saying after he was released from prison.

(There are curse words but they're bleeped out)

<TABLE style="FONT: 11px arial; COLOR: #333; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #f5f5f5" height=353 cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width=360><TBODY><TR style="BACKGROUND-COLOR: #e5e5e5" vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 2px">Jokes.com</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; FONT-WEIGHT: bold; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; TEXT-ALIGN: right"></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14px" vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 1px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 2px" colSpan=2>Kevin Hart - Say It With Your Chest</TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 14px; BACKGROUND-COLOR: #353535" vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 5px; PADDING-LEFT: 5px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; OVERFLOW: hidden; WIDTH: 360px; PADDING-TOP: 2px; TEXT-ALIGN: right" colSpan=2>comedians.comedycentral.com</TD></TR><TR vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2><EMBED style="DISPLAY: block" src=http://media.mtvnservices.com/mgid:cms:item:comedycentral.com:341146 width=360 height=301 type=application/x-shockwave-flash bgcolor="#000000" allownetworking="all" allowscriptaccess="always" flashvars="autoPlay=false" allowFullscreen="true" wmode="window"></EMBED></TD></TR><TR style="HEIGHT: 18px" vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 0px; PADDING-LEFT: 0px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 0px; PADDING-TOP: 0px" colSpan=2><TABLE style="MARGIN: 0px; TEXT-ALIGN: center" height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%"><TBODY><TR vAlign=center><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; WIDTH: 33%; PADDING-TOP: 3px">Kevin Hart Seriously Funny</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; WIDTH: 33%; PADDING-TOP: 3px">Kevin Hart Stand-Up</TD><TD style="PADDING-RIGHT: 3px; PADDING-LEFT: 3px; PADDING-BOTTOM: 3px; WIDTH: 33%; PADDING-TOP: 3px">Kevin Hart Jokes</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE></TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

1. He graduated from high school.
2. a) He has/had a ton of endorsement deals from Motorola, Klondike, Degree, his own smartphone app, and a number of others I'm forgetting. These + his NFL salary = a ton of money.
b) He's been made fun of by other NFL players for being cheap (granted this is obviously by NFL star player standards).

There's nothing that points to him being one of those guys that make a bunch of money and blow it all. The guy doesn't drink (so no potential DUI or related crimes in the future where he'd have to pay a bunch of money ~ Stallworth), and he only has two kids (so no potential 6-figure monthly child support payments ~ Cromartie, Travis Henry). If anything, the fact that he has so many income streams and his basic lifestyle point to him being the opposite of the jock who loses it all.

P.S. Lighten up. Life's way too short for you to get so wound up about someone/something so harmless.

don't forget the several times he has invited the Bengals fan base for dinner and picked up the tab, literally. In one instance, he tweeted that he was at a restaurant and if anyone wanted to eat, they should join him. If I am not mistaken, he spent a few thousand dollars on food for quite a few fans.

He has also randomly picked twitter followers and took them Christmas shopping, not for themselves, but for their family. And let's not even mention his relationship with his grandma. They adore one another and he is a sweetheart to her.

I know Chad can sometimes go overboard, but like TO, he doesn't get DUIs, he doesn't beat on women, or get in shoot outs. There are plenty of bad guys in sports, but Chad isn't one of them. He is just trying to lighten the mood a bit and enjoy himself. I find him funny and entertaining and I am glad I have been around to witness some of his silly antics.

I see you're feeling proud and good since your promotion to the grill, but please don't let it go to your head.

Thanks,
Management

Sharper is laying down the law LOL

But Sharper, who had a similar trash-talking exchange with Minnesota Vikings tight end Visanthe Shiancoe this summer, said the words weren't all just "fun and games" for him.
"You'll see when his helmet comes off on the first time I hit him whether it's fun. See how much smiling there's going to be happening then. Then you'll see if it's fun or if it's games," Sharper told the media. "I don't play games when it comes to the field. You tell Ochocinco that. You got to see me on Sunday, believe it. ... Twitter king."

http://www.nola.com/saints/index.ssf/2010/12/new_orleans_saints_safety_darr_18.html

I couldn't stand him for a long time, but I'm starting to lighten up. I thought he was a fool. Now I realize he is just having fun. I hope I don't hate him again on Monday!

Kris

Please help me out cause I'm not gettin' it.

Ochocinco said

"This week, I'm quoting, it's gonna be a 'messy Sunday.' That's my theme for this game.
"I'm not gonna tell you (what that means), but if you're from the area of New Orleans or anywhere in Louisiana, you will understand exactly what I mean. I'm gonna have a messy Sunday. We as a team are gonna have messy catches and messy touchdowns. And I'm gonna give them the messy shoulder."

and tweeted

ya upside down black n gold wearing, mardi gras bead throwing ***!! Now who gone pop me

and

@sharper42 at some point in the game I'm gonna punch you through your facemask, if u think you gone win You could possibla Neva (messymya)

All that stuff is referring to sayings of messy Mya, a local artist/comedian who was a growing internet celebrity that was recently murdered in New Orleans. I would embed a video or two but it'll send this thread straight to behind the levee.

here's a video about his story (some nsfw language)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmBbocIcSyQ

and here's a video of him doing what he does
nsfw language
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwugXIqNA0c&feature=related
and there's plenty more

What I'm ashamed about is the fact that I'm a grown *** man and I know who Messy Mya is. But in my defense, when I was growing up in N.O. I knew several people like that, meaning very ignorant, but kinda funny and entertaining. So looking at him act a fool kinda reminds me of what I was around growing up.

Now all that *** shaking, I can pass on all that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom