Ochocinco on a roll.........LMAO | Page 5 | New Orleans Saints - SaintsReport.com

Ochocinco on a roll.........LMAO (1 Viewer)

Currently reading:
Ochocinco on a roll.........LMAO (1 Viewer)

daybreaker

STH since 2006
Reaction score
1. He graduated from high school.
2. a) He has/had a ton of endorsement deals from Motorola, Klondike, Degree, his own smartphone app, and a number of others I'm forgetting. These + his NFL salary = a ton of money.
b) He's been made fun of by other NFL players for being cheap (granted this is obviously by NFL star player standards).

There's nothing that points to him being one of those guys that make a bunch of money and blow it all. The guy doesn't drink (so no potential DUI or related crimes in the future where he'd have to pay a bunch of money ~ Stallworth), and he only has two kids (so no potential 6-figure monthly child support payments ~ Cromartie, Travis Henry). If anything, the fact that he has so many income streams and his basic lifestyle point to him being the opposite of the jock who loses it all.

P.S. Lighten up. Life's way too short for you to get so wound up about someone/something so harmless.

don't forget the several times he has invited the Bengals fan base for dinner and picked up the tab, literally. In one instance, he tweeted that he was at a restaurant and if anyone wanted to eat, they should join him. If I am not mistaken, he spent a few thousand dollars on food for quite a few fans.

He has also randomly picked twitter followers and took them Christmas shopping, not for themselves, but for their family. And let's not even mention his relationship with his grandma. They adore one another and he is a sweetheart to her.

I know Chad can sometimes go overboard, but like TO, he doesn't get DUIs, he doesn't beat on women, or get in shoot outs. There are plenty of bad guys in sports, but Chad isn't one of them. He is just trying to lighten the mood a bit and enjoy himself. I find him funny and entertaining and I am glad I have been around to witness some of his silly antics.

And to add to all this: He matches every fine he gets, dollar for dollar, with a donation to charity.

God forbid we have a multi-millionaire football player who doesnt fit the spoiled rich jock mold, with strong family ties, a good moral code, who believes in helping others, and who rewards his fans, all because he doesnt take a GAME that is played for *our* ENTERTAINMENT too seriously.

SebaSaint

Indonesian Coon***
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
new tweet:
@OchoCinco - @sharper42 3 days 11 hours 14 minutes and 6 seconds until I pound you repeatedly upside your forehead in pre-game, all fines 2 UnitedWay

bornnraisedwhodat

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
In New Orleans vernacular, "Messy" means "likes to start ****" Messy Mya was a "dude" that liked to start all kinds of **** and unfortunately it caught up with him.

Eman5805

Soulful Voice Actor
Reaction score
I'll never get the flack Ochocinco gets. I mean, I can understand TO. I believe he's why people got on this "team cancer" tiff that irritates me to this day since TO had a bunch of help from Andy Reid and McNabb in diminishing the product in Philly.

But Ochocinco? C'mon. Look at his friggin' name. He's putting the entertainment back in spectator sports. I miss his touchdown celebration antics. But what gets washed up in how many antics he has...is he gets those opportunities cuz he's a damn good football player. He's the kinda dude you wish you were friends with cuz you know he'll say or do something that'll make you laugh cuz he doesn't take himself too seriously, but isn't such a goof off he doesn't get anything accomplished.

Do your thing, Ochocinco. Except this Sunday. We gotta do our thing. :9:

And you might want to protect your neck. Sharper's on the warpath.

LKN H20Girl

Hijacked a rainbow
Reaction score
don't forget the several times he has invited the Bengals fan base for dinner and picked up the tab, literally. In one instance, he tweeted that he was at a restaurant and if anyone wanted to eat, they should join him. If I am not mistaken, he spent a few thousand dollars on food for quite a few fans.

He has also randomly picked twitter followers and took them Christmas shopping, not for themselves, but for their family. And let's not even mention his relationship with his grandma. They adore one another and he is a sweetheart to her.

I know Chad can sometimes go overboard, but like TO, he doesn't get DUIs, he doesn't beat on women, or get in shoot outs. There are plenty of bad guys in sports, but Chad isn't one of them. He is just trying to lighten the mood a bit and enjoy himself. I find him funny and entertaining and I am glad I have been around to witness some of his silly antics.

He also does this for the teams they are playing away. When the Bengals played in Carolina this season, he tweeted and took the first 85 people to show up to Chima's Brazilian Steakhouse. There were so many people there, the line wrapped around the building. And then those who weren't the first 85 but stuck around to have dinner/drinks in the bar, he came out and bought them all drinks and socialized.

Reaction score
He also does this for the teams they are playing away. When the Bengals played in Carolina this season, he tweeted and took the first 85 people to show up to Chima's Brazilian Steakhouse. There were so many people there, the line wrapped around the building. And then those who weren't the first 85 but stuck around to have dinner/drinks in the bar, he came out and bought them all drinks and socialized.

Yep...A few Sundays ago, they did a piece on NFL Countdown about this. The week he played the rival Browns of all teams, he sent out a tweet saying that he was going to be at some steak restaurant in the Cleveland area and invited Browns fans to join him. I believe about 100 to 200 people showed up and he led a prayer, ate and conversated with them all going around the room to each person/couple/group to chat, and took care of the bill.

He is easily one of the better people in the league and the NFL needs more people like him. Those that knock him just don't understand that he is playing around and having fun. They think he is being serious and in turn think he is just an arrogant punk when in reality, that can't be further from the truth.

CHI-TOWNSAINT

More than 15K posts served!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Ocho or what ever this moron calls himself is nothing more than a high school drop out that can catch a ball. Can you imagine what he must have been like in high school ? You fill in the blanks here. Also, he is a drama queen that the media plays up to. If they would just ignore him, he would go away but they give him attention since some other morons care and want to see his ' beautiful teeth' on the tube. Would love to see how his later years of life turn out..........." Yes sir, ya want cheese on the whopper?"

I'm guessing you didn't finish HS........just a hunch.

SonOfNOLA

Aboriginal to New Orleans
Reaction score
In New Orleans vernacular, "Messy" means "likes to start ****" Messy Mya was a "dude" that liked to start all kinds of **** and unfortunately it caught up with him.

Really unfortunate too because he had a baby on the way and to make matters worst his son's baby shower was where he was killed all because of a joke

Scarecrow

Oz's #1 Saints Fan
Reaction score
Ocho or what ever this moron calls himself is nothing more than a high school drop out that can catch a ball. Can you imagine what he must have been like in high school ? You fill in the blanks here. Also, he is a drama queen that the media plays up to. If they would just ignore him, he would go away but they give him attention since some other morons care and want to see his ' beautiful teeth' on the tube. Would love to see how his later years of life turn out..........." Yes sir, ya want cheese on the whopper?"

LOL!

High school drop out? How does one of those get into Oregon State? Pretty sure that's a better school then where you went.....if you even went to college.

I'm sure he was a cool guy in HS, just like he is now.

Other posters have already covered his income streams.....and how much of a great guy he is. Any chance you want to take this statement back? Seriously....here's your chance to make amends for your ignorant comments. All will be forgiven

rechargeable

Reaction score
Really unfortunate too because he had a baby on the way and to make matters worst his son's baby shower was where he was killed all because of a joke

At some point, you have to seperate things that are truely clever and funny (Richard Pryor), from things that are just plain childish and highly ignorant (Messymya). Just going around "booking" about other people, while not really being all that funny, will get you what he got. Yuo would think a baby on the way would make a guy mellow out a bit and grow up a few levels.

As for Ocho, he will not ever have to work at McDonald's like that other poster suggested, but he still goes to the drive thru after practice and is still cut like a stallion. Great guy. We all can't be as plain as rice cakes now can we?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest SaintsReport Originals

Utopia Draft: The Saints' Ideal (Realistic) Scenario
By Dan Levy - posted 4/28/2022

Sea Change: Taysom Hill's "New" Role and What it Means for the Saints
By Dan Levy - posted 4/06/2022

Q&A: AMA (Ask Me Anything) with Dan Levy
5/8/22 | 4/20/22

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines