Oct 2 vs Jaguars (1 Viewer)

Our road trip crew has about 22 Who Dats going to this game and traveling on a tour bus/party bus arriving the Friday evening prior to the game. We also have at least 10 more from our group meeting us there and another buddy with about 20 coming as well. It looks to be a Jacksonville invasion similar to the 2009 Miami game. I sense another special season on the horizon.....WHO DAT!!!!!

My wife and myself are trying to make the trip with a few friends.... Looking forward to it

Just bought 7 tickets in Section 240 row BB seat 21-27 for $90 a pop through Jags site using Discount code "Saints". Probably staying at Omni riverfront or Crown Plaza downtown. Looking to play golf on Sat, maybe Fri pm. Any ideas for nearby golf courses for around $100 a round?

Booked rooms today at the Wyndham Riverfront... Ill most likely buy tickets tonight

I have to be in Jacksonville for work the week before so I am staying for the game.

I heard that a lot of people park down the river and take the "Water Taxi" to the stadium. Has anyone every done that?

Will be making my first road game. Bringing my grandson to his first Saints game. My daughter bought tickets and I think they are in section 231. Not sure of section but they are in endzone.

Geaux Saints

Me and my buddies are going there. Half of them are Jags fans so it should be fun.

I'll be in that number!! Roadtripping on the Friday prior with my cousin. Can't freaking wait!

Just realized that this game is after the Texans game. I can't wait to go to Jacksonville. Should be tons of Saints fans there.

I'm heading down Sat. morning with wife and 13 year old son. Staying at the Homewood Suites downtown. I think we're going to head over to the zoo Saturday anyone got any suggestions of other things to do while we're in town?

I'm heading down Sat. morning with wife and 13 year old son. Staying at the Homewood Suites downtown. I think we're going to head over to the zoo Saturday anyone got any suggestions of other things to do while we're in town?

I'm wondering the same thing, but me and my dad aren't getting in until around 5pm so I don't know how much there is to do from that time and later. I'm sure we will all see tons of Saints fans. :9:

I just found out I have to be there for work Tuesday so I am now going to the game with some friends that already had plans to go.

I essentially have and off day Monday so I figurred I would play TPC Sawgrass. Anyone going to still be in town that may be interested?

meeting up with a bud who lives in jax-----all i know is we're in row DD somewhere. no complaints about DD's, ever.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom