Ocular Migraines (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
has anyone ever had these?? it's like the visuals you get from huffing black jack but without the wah-wahs

and they make me sleepy

I have heard that too many repeated viewings of Fight Club can cause ocular migraines.. Better cut back.

i'm here telling yous about a medical condition i have and all you can do is mock me??

Tom Cruise will never date you with that attitude

Do you have another analogy?

nitrous oxide maybe??

basically i get a crescent shaped flashing of colors in my field of vision, seems like just one eye...it starts of small and grows and then diminishes over an hour or two

i have gotten actual headaches with them before but not currently with the one that is happening right now

nitrous oxide maybe??

basically i get a crescent shaped flashing of colors in my field of vision, seems like just one eye...it starts of small and grows and then diminishes over an hour or two

i have gotten actual headaches with them before but not currently with the one that is happening right now
People usually pay extra for that.

nitrous oxide maybe??

sounds like Primus concerts coming home to roost

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom