Ocular Migraines (1 Viewer)

we are all waiting to hear that

giphy.gif

How are things going? I hope that the occurrences are getting less and less.
Well, the last one i had was when I posted the thread…i had a fairly mild one today so i figured i should at least try to document them so i can tell my doctor about it

Thanks Lulu

Well, the last one i had was when I posted the thread…i had a fairly mild one today so i figured i should at least try to document them so i can tell my doctor about it

Thanks Lulu
Ok, not too frequent and a little less pain.
And, uh, that’s Lulubelle to you. :mad:

I do websites, so these are especially debilitating as it almost completely blanks my vision for the duration of the migraine. It's really crazy not being able to see that which is in the direct center of your field of vision.

I have found that using blue light glasses, and also staying well-hydrated, decreases their frequency. In fact, when I first see the hint of the sparkles in my vision, I immediately pound 2 advil, 2 tylenol, and a huge cup of water. That has helped me avoid the SPLITTING headache that accompanied a few of my earlier migraines.

next family whatever, i'll remember this. i mean, i'll probably forget, but if i don't, you'll pay for it in ankle bites mother forker.
You can go to the next SR.com pub crawl and whack him on the lateral malleolus with a beer mug. I mean, you’ll need to swing overhand to reach but it will get his attention

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom