Odd Rule at Home Depot (2 Viewers)

Well tonight I need to go get a few pieces of wood. I will see if I get carded or not.

paint_huffer.jpg.pagespeed.ce.sAkaSeLWuu.jpg

I don't watch COPS often but I was flipping channels one day and they were pulling these people out of a basement. They even had a dog down there whose face was all chewed up from the fumes. One of the sickest things I have seen.

paint_huffer.jpg.pagespeed.ce.sAkaSeLWuu.jpg

I don't watch COPS often but I was flipping channels one day and they were pulling these people out of a basement. They even had a dog down there whose face was all chewed up from the fumes. One of the sickest things I have seen.

I'd expand the death penalty for that case.

I'd expand the death penalty for that case.

I would too. I don't even get how they get started. There is a chemical plant on River Road just beyond the Huey P headed toward Harahan. Smells strongly of paint and I get a blistering headache just from driving by it if the wind is blowing wrong.

Is there really an age restriction on the purchase of spray paint?

That's dumber than making weed illegal.

Is there really an age restriction on the purchase of spray paint?

That's dumber than making weed illegal.

They made Gold and Silver paint ID-able back we I was in high school or just before highschool.

They made Gold and Silver paint ID-able back we I was in high school or just before highschool.

So is it that someone under a certain age can't buy it or do they just take your info down? Clearly, I have not bought spray paint in years.

you can thank the druggies and teenagers for OD'ing on the stuff. 10 years ago when I was working at a Staples they started to ID for compressed can of air that you would use to clean your keyboard out with.

So is it that someone under a certain age can't buy it or do they just take your info down? Clearly, I have not bought spray paint in years.

I know that under 18 couldn't buy silver or gold back then. Not sure how this law has evolved over the years though.

Lowe's asks for your phone number too. Anyone know why?

Back when I worked there we were told it was for warranty info. People who paid cash. If they lost their reciept they could give phone # with purchase and pull order up.

Why silver or gold? Can I get higher on these colors than I could on red or blue?

Seven Scary Facts About Huffing Paint Photo Gallery - 5. Silver And Gold Are Stronger - Crime Library

5. Silver And Gold Are Stronger
Why are so many spray paint abusers covered in silver or gold paint in their booking photos? It's not an issue of aesthetics. These metallic colors contain more of the solvent toluene, the chemical that delivers a short-lived euphoric buzz.

I know that under 18 couldn't buy silver or gold back then. Not sure how this law has evolved over the years though.

I guess the thing I don't get is that you can huff almost any chemical product to get high so I don't see how it makes sense to restrict any of them. I mean, you can get high from huffing gasoline, furniture polish, glue, break cleaning fluid, etc.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom