Odds the Saints go 19-0 in 2012/13? (1 Viewer)

#1stunna

OIL COUNTRY
Reaction score
I remember a story about a guy who had bet on the pats in the preseason to go 19-0 undefeated season in 2007; To win $1.5M. Crushing loss thanks to Eli & Tyree. I want to put some $ down on the saints to go undefeated next year. Anyone know where to find these odds online? Or where to do it in person? (Vegas perhaps?). Thanks.

would be interesting to just drop a Bill on it. Sure the odd would pay out extreme even for 100 bucks. Especially since the Saints aren't even the favorites to win next year.

I would wait until 3 weeks into Free Agency so at least you can basically see your team for 2012.....

but I just got to say its a stupid bet. Remember the term any given Sunday...? you guys beat some of the top teams in the NFL without competition but yet 2/3 of your losses came from teams that are picking top 5 in the draft..................

a better bet would be "Saints win SB" which is still a hard bet, but 19-0....that's just insane

One word. Parity!!
Lightning has been known to strike. With those kinds of extreme odds, it's worth a bet. Hell, some dude just won 50k by dropping 1k on the first score of the SB to be a safety. Megabucks pays pretty well too for a $1.25 bet. Bottom line, it CAN happen.

Lightning has been known to strike. With those kinds of extreme odds, it's worth a bet. Hell, some dude just won 50k by dropping 1k on the first score of the SB to be a safety. Megabucks pays pretty well too for a $1.25 bet. Bottom line, it CAN happen.

exactly. thank you. so anyone know where i can place this bet?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom