Odds to win the Superbowl. (1 Viewer)

Chill out homers. I am very excited about the team. They have played less than one third of their schedule. If you can't fathom reality keep your head in the sand.
No one here has been a Saints fan longer than I have. I have endured a lot over the years when I have lived out of state and supported the team unwavering. Don't doubt my excitement for a second. Question yours.

Seriously??? Question our excitement, really?? Fathom reality??

Okay here is the reality. The OP made a statement saying that the Saints are NOW 2/1 favorites to win based on the betting world.

Where in that statement is there anything to fathom?? It is a factual statement like many others have noted.
You, my friend, need to stop living in the past and realize that the rest of us fans (or at least many of us) that have also endured many years of letdowns from our beloved Saints are not going to keep our excitement locked away for fear of another melt down.
Our team is kicking the poop out of people and looking fantastic doing it in every phase of the game.
So with that being said, stop being a downer, or start your own threads about "don't eat the cheese" and let the man state a fact without trying to bring his excitement down.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom