Odell Beckham Jr. Shown Giving Cash to LSU Player on Sideline (1 Viewer)

CanadianSaint

███▒▒▒▒▒▒▒
VIP Contributor
Reaction score

I don’t think it will be anything other than denial unless they have phone records or something. Jefferson is going pro anyway, but the NCAA can’t prove anything about what happened unless it’s recorded or something. Plus, Odell is known to do dumb things and Jefferson can just say it was Odell being Odell

LSU is saying the money was fake, but come on. Really?

I really liked OBJ when he was at LSU. Not so much ever since he got to the NFL.
Whether he knows it or not, he's an attention seeker. Let the kids have their moment. But OBJ always finds something to do in front the cameras to make sure people are talking about him the next day. And like I said, he may not even realize himself he's an attention seeker, but he is.

Whether he knows it or not, he's an attention seeker. Let the kids have their moment. But OBJ always finds something to do in front the cameras to make sure people are talking about him the next day. And like I said, he may not even realize himself he's an attention seeker, but he is.

He's become the stereotypical diva WR everyone talks about wanting to avoid having on their team.

This. A million times over. Selfish player. Selfish person.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom