Odell Beckham says season should be cancelled. (1 Viewer)

TribuneUK

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It's funny how when he was at LSU he was a model player that barely spoke a word but since he's been in the NFL I'm embarrassed that he played at LSU!!

renegadewa

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
He got infected with the diva virus. I don't even think of him being the same person.
Exactly!!

Not that it makes a difference but what did it for me with him was when he signed his first HUGE contract and he was on a show on HBO being interviewed by Lebron James and he was complaining about how he had no public privacy because of the fans and autograph seekers.

I think his exact words were.........................." I ain't no role model........................I didn't sign up for that bull****!"

That showed his true character.

He's a great player no doubt but a total piece of work as a person!!

bobad

Son of Adam
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I think his exact words were.........................." I ain't no role model........................I didn't sign up for that bull****!"
Classic symptoms of a spoiled diva. Glad he wasn't a Saint when he said that, it's pretty disappointing. His coach and/or GM should have called him out for that stunt. I like humble players that let their play on the field do all the talking for them. Deuce, Colston, and Brees come to mind.

Edit: Role models don't choose, they are chosen by their young fans and teammates. Once chosen, they have to respect others, or they're of no value to the team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom