Odell to saints? (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
Been seeing a lot of buzz last couple days, and seen something on Facebook linking him to signing with us. But came here and haven’t seen anything posted yet. So I’m here making a thread to see if there’s any truth to this? Am I early? Can’t be right?

Been seeing a lot of buzz last couple days, and seen something on Facebook linking him to signing with us. But came here and haven’t seen anything posted yet. So I’m here making a thread to see if there’s any truth to this? Am I early? Can’t be right?
Personally, I like what we got right now.

If we ultimately sign him it will be after he is fully healed from his most recent injury and that is not expected until I believe October. We have a solid WR group right now and I would guess we would not be interested unless we have an injury to one of our top 3 guys!

Not recovered, I wouldn’t expect him back on the field by earliest late Oct.

He tore his ACL in February. He’s a long way from playing. Let’s see where things are when he’s actually able to take the field for any team.

I believe I saw what you did. A lot of those things are people who give fake news. I know, it’s ridiculous that someone does that, but hey, I guess fools need attention these days. Now, Jarvis apparently approached Mickey about signing OBJ, and I truly think OBJ wants to play with us, but there is absolutely no movement on that front currently

I think people are getting to hyped up on the LSU jungle juice.

The fan base can get a little carried away at times.

I'm not saying it's not possible, but if it did happen it probably wouldn't happen until he's Healthy.

Which looks like around October- Early November

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom