Odell to saints? (1 Viewer)

Been seeing a lot of buzz last couple days, and seen something on Facebook linking him to signing with us. But came here and haven’t seen anything posted yet. So I’m here making a thread to see if there’s any truth to this? Am I early? Can’t be right?
I saw the same thing on Facebook I immediately came here and there was no information on it so I went back to Facebook and the post has been deleted, I hope it isn’t true because there is such a thing as Being overloaded, I think we’ve done enough with this team this off-season that we are in perfect position to compete enter party with the Lombardi one more time

Well therein lies the problem. Why would you go anywhere else for Saints news
Lol that is why I always come here to see the legitimacy of claims else where. This is my go to place since I was like 12years old and I’m now 32 haha. But yea that’s why I said I made this thread to see if I was early or if it was just fake news.

Odell is perfect for a postseason run. He saved Rams season last year.

Rule of thumb:
Simply check here and Twitter. If you see no post on here or report/tweet from a reputable reporter (you'd be surprised how often this gets lost in the shuffle), then odds are the news you saw isn't real and you don't need to start a thread getting fans excited with a title like "*star player* to the Saints??"

I'm happy with the WR room going into training camp, so no. Like most everyone else, I'm impressed that the front office attacked that obvious weakness through the draft and free agency. In fact, I would rather the team wait and see how the training camps shake out to see if there are any surprise other cuts to shore up remaining weaknesses on the roster for depth (e.g. offensive line, RB, and TE specifically).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom