Of all the great events of your life, where would a Saints' Super Bowl victory rank? (1 Viewer)

Where does a SB victory rank in your list of great days

• Greatest day

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Almost greatest, but not quite

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Great, but not too near the top

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Dude, it is football...not THAT big a deal

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I'll let the birth of my sons ranking be "on-hold" until they finish puberty and move out...if I survive intact, maybe that will rank above a Saints Super Bowl victory...:scratch:

1. Birth of Son
2. Wedding to my wife
3. Saints Super Bowl

Does your wife post here? If not, then it's okay to move the Saints Super Bowl up to #2. :9:

Anyone who votes for the bottom choice needs a Saintsreport.com intervention. And a big ole slap upside the head. :hihi:

1. birth of my son-done
2. achieving true balance in my life, whenever that may occur-not done
3. graduating college under some trying circumstances-done

Saints superbowl victory would be great, but it's something that adds just a little to my day. It is not the end-all and be-all for personal fullfillment. After all, it's not me carrying the ball or calling the plays so I have to have some sense of detachment. Don't get me wrong, a Saints win still makes me happier than a loss.

I was very happy when Maryland won the NCAA in 2002 after vexing me for about 22 years, so a superbowl victory would be right up there with that occurrence. I've been a Saints fan for 23 years now so maybe this is the year :)

1. Birth of Son & daughter
2. Wedding to my wife
3. Saints Super Bowl
4. Free buffett at Golden Dragon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom