Of all the great events of your life, where would a Saints' Super Bowl victory rank? (1 Viewer)

Where does a SB victory rank in your list of great days

• Greatest day

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Almost greatest, but not quite

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Great, but not too near the top

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Dude, it is football...not THAT big a deal

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters
I'll let the birth of my sons ranking be "on-hold" until they finish puberty and move out...if I survive intact, maybe that will rank above a Saints Super Bowl victory...:scratch:

1. Birth of Son
2. Wedding to my wife
3. Saints Super Bowl

1. Birth of Son
2. Wedding to my wife
3. Saints Super Bowl

Does your wife post here? If not, then it's okay to move the Saints Super Bowl up to #2. :9:

Anyone who votes for the bottom choice needs a Saintsreport.com intervention. And a big ole slap upside the head. :hihi:

1. birth of my son-done
2. achieving true balance in my life, whenever that may occur-not done
3. graduating college under some trying circumstances-done

Saints superbowl victory would be great, but it's something that adds just a little to my day. It is not the end-all and be-all for personal fullfillment. After all, it's not me carrying the ball or calling the plays so I have to have some sense of detachment. Don't get me wrong, a Saints win still makes me happier than a loss.

I was very happy when Maryland won the NCAA in 2002 after vexing me for about 22 years, so a superbowl victory would be right up there with that occurrence. I've been a Saints fan for 23 years now so maybe this is the year :)

1. Birth of Son & daughter
2. Wedding to my wife
3. Saints Super Bowl
4. Free buffett at Golden Dragon

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom