Of all the great events of your life, where would a Saints' Super Bowl victory rank? (1 Viewer)

Where does a SB victory rank in your list of great days

• Greatest day

Votes: 57 36.3%
  • Almost greatest, but not quite

Votes: 79 50.3%
  • Great, but not too near the top

Votes: 20 12.7%
  • Dude, it is football...not THAT big a deal

Votes: 1 0.6%

• Total voters

Dre

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
You always hear having a kid is the best, some women would say the day they got married. Where would a Saints SB victory rank?

If the Saints EVER won a Super Bowl, I certainly would not sleep for at least a week.

Is it possible for a dancing-in-the-street celebration to last a week? Hopefully, we'll see!

It would most definitely rank right up there with, if not just above, LSUs first BCS championship. It was the first I had experienced . But a saint SB could be even greater. I've been a saint fan longer.

It would be up there with the reopening of the Dome. I'm not sure if it would beat it though.

I'm kind of down on the Super Bowl because they've taken the fans out of the game itself. I want to win the NFC championship in the Dome.

I would probably rank it right behind the Dome re-opening or at best tied with it. Because without that Monday night game, there would be no Superbowl. And 70,000 screaming Saints fans was electric, the Superbowl is always a mixed crowd.

Second greatest moment ever. The city would go absolutely nuts. I think it'd be like Mardi Gras, except everyone would be wearing black and gold.

It would be in the top 3 for sure...the birth of my son, and my marriage are ahead...

Kids win out over the Saints every time.

But the Saints come in second place.

It would definately be one of the greatest days of my life. I have been waiting for this for 40+ years. It would finally put to rest the Mecum ownership years and all the crazy goofball crap we had to put up with while he was owner. Anyone who is a Saints fan today that wasn't alive (or were way too young to remember) those days should really thank their lucky stars they never had to endure those years. It was hard being a Saints fan in those days, and it would really be a redeeming day for all of us who were.

I am not ashamed to say that after living through those years, I would probably shed a tear or two.............I mean have an allergy attack....lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom