Of the Saints remaining opponents who would it be most disappointing to lose to? (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
For me it would have to be the Rams...after watching their putrid offense on yesterday if they come to the Dome and win I'll be very upset.

rams are the only choice. every team they play is still good in their own right.

I think the toughest opponent will be the Bucs. Talent level isn´t the issue with this team. It´s consistency and it´s really difficult to run the table against the same team twice in a year.

If we win the next 5 it would be especially disappointing to lose to Atlanta. Overall, the Rams.

All of them but the Rams would be the worst. For me, on the remaining schedule, it would be the Falcons due to them being the Falcons but as far as " the season is now over" loss? Yeah, the Rams.

They lose that one and they might as well officially call it a season.

The rams. Now I know Atlanta is a divisional rival and all but that's week 17. And while it will be disappointing to lose that, losing to LA would be bad on another level. You are not supposed to lose to a team like this and losing this game OFFICIALLY ends our season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom