Of the stuff that didn't go right in the Falcons game... (1 Viewer)

I did notice on the "punt" he chucked to Sanders, he was almost falling forward. W/somebody in his feet, that throw was arm only, w/no set or follow through. You can see in 1 of the angles, that his legs were moving backwards as he threw.

AK direct snap, sweep right as the line crashes down
arc pass to Taysom in front corner of end zone
tenor.gif

Exactly. Taysom makes it work, and he's not a better runner than Kamara. The difference has to be that defenses are at least giving Taysom's passing ability some respect. Kamara is less threatening as a passer, but even a little respect would help.
Relevant:

It would be something if AK throws it to Taysom, he breaks a tackle and gets a TD. Then, Kamara would have a TD pass before Taysom gets one.

This isn't necessarily a thing that didn't go right but the one thing that was missing was Taysom throwing his first TD of his career. I think once he can get that out of the way, his confidence to do it again will go up exponentially.

Redzone is what scares me about the passing game in absence of Drew. Because Drew was often slinging it in hard to reach places where only the receiver could grab it. I already knew when Hill got down there it was either have to run it in, or it get picked. One almost did get picked. This is where Jared Cook comes in or should.

Wildcat doesn’t seem to work much. When they line up it’s obvious and every defense knows how to adjust. What they need to do is keep Hill at QB and direct snap to the RB so it’s a surprise. Either that or direct snap to Murray who is a bigger RB and can crash between the tackles.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom