off road tires (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
I am running Toyo Pure Country AT's atm but time is running out and I need new tires. I am thinking of going with the BFG's AT tire but when i shop for them they have different endings on the model number of the tire and vary in pricing...

BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO Off Road Tire - 315/70R17 121S D2 - 285$$

BFGoodrich All-Terrain T/A KO Off-Road Tire - 315/70R17 121R - 485$$

anyone running 35's on a truck that have any good insight good or bad on any set of tires?

Long story short I gave the shop money already for tires... the following day I went to get them mounted, balanced etc to find out the shop I gave the 1350.00 too had his bank accounts seized and money taken away. I need new tires and will have to fork out the money for it... again I guess so I am not left high n dry riding on my rims. The legal thing will come but I am sure will take forever and I am not hard set on BFG's especially since I don't know *** the s d12 and the r mean... but they must mean alot because 200 bucks in price is substantial...

:(

I had the 285 version of those BFG's on my old 2 dr 4wd Tahoe... Loved them... Worth every penny, got them at Sam's for about $250 with mounting and balance... Check, they may be able to order them for you....

Another thing I guess the 315 equals out to 33-33.5" tires.. I am going to get these but man I hope they don't look rediculously small on my truck... lawdy... 1360.00 out the door, I like how they say out the door making you somehow believe you got a bargain or something for 4 pieces of rubber lol.

I run the mud terrains on my jeep. I ordered them online somewhere. The all terrain is a good tire.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom