Off topic. The Rams losing any time, gives me the greatest satisfaction. (1 Viewer)

Just takes me back to the Dream Team for Phi years ago. Team chemistry is hard to maintain with a constant influx of new players into the system. They will probably be bounced out early and I damn sure hope so. Hate that team of Harlem Globe Trotter cheaters and Roger's pet team

Honestly, they could’ve just kept Goff if they’re going to have the same or a worse record than they did when he was under center. Stanford is supposed to be the missing piece. What Matt‘s proven so far is that he can string together some pretty games but he doesn’t deliver when you need him most.

How often does that "we're now got the missing piece" stuff even work in sports?

It works when the "missing piece" is someone like Lebron. Or Kevin Durant. Or Deion Sanders. Or Tom Brady. In other words, if you're a generational player at your position, yeah...you might put a team over the hump toward a championship.

Beyond that, when does it usually work?

Honestly, they could’ve just kept Goff if they’re going to have the same or a worse record than they did when he was under center. Stanford is supposed to be the missing piece. What Matt‘s proven so far is that he can string together some pretty games but he doesn’t deliver when you need him most.
They're are rumors around the league that he is playing hurt

They're are rumors around the league that he is playing hurt
So is Baker. The guy has thrown pick-sixes in several games, this is who he is.

Did anyone see what the Rams were getting away with that game? Not just the end zone TD that was ruled in bounds 3 feet in front of the rule judge when he was obviously out, I am referring to Aaron Donald literally holding a OL in a choke hold in front of the referees for almost 5 seconds and no flag no fine no nothing. We would have had a player ejected and littered with fines

Here's the video right in front of the referee, you may have to click watch it on youtube

Unfreaking believable, what is it with the no calls with this team

Last edited:
Aaron Donald looked like he was about 2 seconds away from the infamous Albert Haynesworth step on the dude's face move. Yikes.

Must be nice.

Aaron Donald looked like he was about 2 seconds away from the infamous Albert Haynesworth step on the dude's face move. Yikes.

Must be nice.
On the real, I never really saw a dirty element to his game until now

Man if that had been a Saint doing that, Roger would have unleashed the dogs

Last edited:
There is no satisfaction possible right now while the Falcons are ahead of us in the NFC standings.

I'm feeling very ill. :sick:

I understand, but let’s look at it this way! If we, or another team pick up a QB, or another strong player that the Falcons wanted in the upcoming draft, then it won’t hurt just as much!

I understand, but let’s look at it this way! If we, or another team pick up a QB, or another strong player that the Falcons wanted in the upcoming draft, then it won’t hurt just as much!
Exactly, NO and ATL aren't making any post season noise this year so you can forget about posturing. Give Atl enough rope to hang themselves in the draft

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom