Offense 1st qtr (2 Viewers)

Our run blocking is putrid. Starting to really worry me.

Brees talking about a contract he might need to Forfeit some of that contract money for some protection. This might be a long year.

Yes. With Drew at QB , we have 3 out of 4 years at 7-9. What other QB would we have HOF discussions unless we are Homers? We can blame it all over the place but that is his record. Bring on Grayson and let's clear the cap for rebuilding

Our offensive line is so bad that we won't even be able to evaluate receivers, backs or kickers.

Last time I checked we were averaging 1.28 yards per rush attempt. lol!

Our offensive line is so bad that we won't even be able to evaluate receivers, backs or kickers.

Last time I checked we were averaging 1.28 yards per rush attempt. lol!

This is embarrassing.

Our playoff hopes are gonna live and die with the offensive line. If we can just get our line to average, I think we make it. If they continue to perform at the level we saw tonight, there's no way we make it. I didn't focus on them for long, but the plays I did watch Turner and Allen, I thought they played well. I really think one of them needs to replace Lelito. He just doesn't look like he's improved at all from last season. Turner might not be as good as Lelito week one, but if we put him in the starting lineup now and let him take his lumps early, I think the offensive line would be better for it by the end of the season.

There was a Saints offense in the first quarter?

Let's see the box score for the game:

Passer rating: 47.4
Leading rusher: Luke McCown !?!?!???!??!?!

I guess there was no offense the entire game. When your leading rusher is a 36 year old career backup QB who doesn't have a 40 time because he's still running it, things have gone awry.

Our playoff hopes are gonna live and die with the offensive line. If we can just get our line to average, I think we make it. If they continue to perform at the level we saw tonight, there's no way we make it. I didn't focus on them for long, but the plays I did watch Turner and Allen, I thought they played well. I really think one of them needs to replace Lelito. He just doesn't look like he's improved at all from last season. Turner might not be as good as Lelito week one, but if we put him in the starting lineup now and let him take his lumps early, I think the offensive line would be better for it by the end of the season.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/U7fjDS0jKiE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes. With Drew at QB , we have 3 out of 4 years at 7-9. What other QB would we have HOF discussions unless we are Homers? We can blame it all over the place but that is his record. Bring on Grayson and let's clear the cap for rebuilding

Brett Favre’s 2005/06/08 seasons: 4-12, 8-8, 9-7 no playoffs. Total of… (drumroll please) 21 wins. Same as Drew’s 12/14/15 season total. Also no record breakingly bad defenses or missing coaches. Guess ol’ Brett doesn't belong in the Hall either...

Brett Favre&#8217;s 2005/06/08 seasons: 4-12, 8-8, 9-7 no playoffs. Total of&#8230; (drumroll please) 21 wins. Same as Drew&#8217;s 12/14/15 season total. Also no record breakingly bad defenses or missing coaches. Guess ol&#8217; Brett doesn't belong in the Hall either...

To discuss anything regarding Drew and the HOF is pointless. The guy is just trying to bait someone. Drew will arguably be a top 5 QB of all time by the time he hangs em up. I'm pretty positive he's gonna make it lmao. :scratch::idunno:

To discuss anything regarding Drew and the HOF is pointless. The guy is just trying to bait someone. Drew will arguably be a top 5 QB of all time by the time he hangs em up. I'm pretty positive he's gonna make it lmao. :scratch::idunno:

It ain't me questioning that, it's the aquatic athlete with the junkie dog...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom