Offense 1st qtr (1 Viewer)

Or 2011. I seem to recall us having some trouble with sacks and such back then. And I know that's one of the games we lost, vs the Texans back then.

We went 1-3 in 2006 and O was terrible.
942b9d7613f33bb8e7aff4552a75126d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really sad game for the Saints.. We didn't do anything right.. Fumble, Interception, OL very poor, No running game and no passing game.. No touchdowns.
Bad game all around.

We need to get some help at the offensive line.
QB don't have time to pass and RB don't have any hole or push by the OL.

Peat looks really bad.. I hope he turn it around and lives up to 1st round pick.

I know it is preseason but it is also preseason for the other team.
we just have to wait for our final grade on our team till the regular seasons starts.

This preseason is reminding me of 2006.

Indeed. Not worried. Not saying "championship" either but I expect improvement from last year no doubt.

I didn't see the game, but a review of the box score was not even discouraging. Typical *exhibition* game. Vonn Bell 7 solo takcles One Sack stands out.

I hate to bring this up (superstition rearing its ugly head), but I like the discipline that we're playing with, even if we're not racking up the points. If this were the last two years, we'd have had quite a few more mental blunders than this by now.

I'm oddly encouraged.

I think the offense just needs time to gel. We will be fine. I'm in the same boat as you.

And what makes me sick is knowing we could have picked up La'el Collins in the 7th round last year! Hind sight is 20/20 I guess....

Meh....our two best receivers are sitting out, I'm not going to over react. The running game is starting to concern me a bit. Less than three yds. per carry is not good.
This, but the run game is nonexistent because of the guard play. With any luck we can find a guard during cuts that's better than what we have now. I guarantee you, interior offensive line will be a priority next off-season

This, but the run game is nonexistent because of the guard play. With any luck we can find a guard during cuts that's better than what we have now. I guarantee you, interior offensive line will be a priority next off-season

It should have been a priority THIS offseason

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom