Offense 1st qtr (1 Viewer)

Saviorbrees

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
So no Brandon cooks and Sneed and you can see a huge difference in the chemistry without these guys on the team. Hope these guys don't get hurt this year. Also we need a lot more work with these new receivers with brees

O looks awful, Murphy and Coleman on thin ice, and D actually looks decent

I would cut Marcus Murphy after the game to make a statement, that these turnovers gotta stop. Thats 5 turnovers in 2 games already we would be last in the league in that category and fast way to 0 and 2.

Saints Master has spoken.........................

To add the offensive line isn't looking to good either.

Peat continues to play because of where he was drafted, if he was an UDFA he'd be cut within 3 weeks.

Brees talking about a contract he might need to Forfeit some of that contract money for some protection. This might be a long year.

Meh....our two best receivers are sitting out, I'm not going to over react. The running game is starting to concern me a bit. Less than three yds. per carry is not good.

Last year we largely ignored problems at CB in the offseason and paid the price. This year it's looking like a repeat except with offensive line.

Frustrating.

Saints fix the oline..and turnovers they will make playoffs. That's going to be the problem this year.

I don't normally post here but I always read y'all material and I just wanna say thank you guys with my saints fix!
But on this subject, we're gonna have a very poor season guys!
#1 reason will be the trenches! We don't win at the line of scrimmage at all on offense or defense! Our guards are lower tier players at best. Peat is garbage! It's gonna be a dog fight to be competitive this season! Cross your fingers!

The oline looked decent with armstead in.. they throw peat over to LT and poof it's blunder ball

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom