Offense being full strength (1 Viewer)

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I was watching the Saints vs Tampa (week 9) game highlights last night. was that the last game our offense was full strength?
Brees, Kamara, Thomas, Sanders, D Harris, L Murray, T Hill all played in that game and Tampa D didn't stand a chance..
They all should be back for this playoff correct?
Geaux Saints!

I was watching the Saints vs Tampa (week 9) game highlights last night. was that the last game our offense was full strength?
Brees, Kamara, Thomas, Sanders, D Harris, L Murray, T Hill all played in that game and Tampa D didn't stand a chance..
They all should be back for this playoff correct?
Geaux Saints!

It was. We started off a bit sluggish the next week against SF, then Brees got hurt and we haven’t been back since.

I could easily see a world where these guys come out fast Sunday and never look back until after they’re on the stage raising the Lombardi. The potential is ridiculous.

And the defense was fired up to face tom and take over the division. Sean and co had them ready. Players came back at the right time. Feels like the same situation now entering the playoffs. It's all lined up. Time to execute.

The defense has played very well almost the entire season. But the offense is a top 7 unit and has been extremely beat up all year. The only two games they were at full capacity they worked over a very good Bucs D twice.

I agree with Saint Spud, this could be a beautiful 4 week boat race.

I just hope CSP with the gameplan can find a way to use all of the weapons. The WRs should be as follows WR1 MT13 WR2 Callaway WR3 slot wr E. Sanders, we would be unstoppable.

As long as our O and D lines deliver top notch performances, we are in great shape.

this x1000. Our D will look as good as the line looks. The offense will roll if our line performs to their potential. Running the ball can both open our pass game and give our Oline confidence that could carry over. I’ve not often joined the Payton critic club but it is more important than ever he use those guys this post season.

This team is as close to full strength as can be asked for the playoffs. I think Callaway is an upgrade from TQS although he had a good game against the Bear. Trey is out but our defensive line has talented depth. There isn't much drop off.

This team is as close to full strength as can be asked for the playoffs. I think Callaway is an upgrade from TQS although he had a good game against the Bear. Trey is out but our defensive line has talented depth. There isn't much drop off.

a lot of what TQS contributes doesn’t involve him as a target. I do agree that this is as close as it gets this time a year though.

a lot of what TQS contributes doesn’t involve him as a target. I do agree that this is as close as it gets this time a year though.
TQS is a good blocker also but Callaway has done a good job in that area. Callaway has more RAC potential & gets off of line better.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom