Offense is missing ? (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
The offense looks almost as bad as they did vs Dallas . We suddenly can’t run the ball and our passing offense looks below average !!!

Missing a few cylinders for sure. This looks like a unmotivated team now that has lost its fire

This is exactly the same team that carved up team after team for 11 weeks. Now we have 1.5 bad weeks. I hope it doesn't make it to two.

We aren’t fooling anyone. Teams are staying disciplined against us. For one we need to stretch the field.

Maybe Brett Kollman was onto something after all. Tampa is copying the same formula Dallas used by taking away the run and slowing them down.

I’d say there is a blueprint on how to beat the saints and if Tampa bay can do it, you best believe playoff teams will be able to also.

Am I the only one who thinks we should just keep trying to throw 10-15 down the field?Seems to work.

The run and screen game getting nothing done is killing the offense. The RBs and o-line need to step up if they want to make anything out of this season. Brees is making bad decisions under pressure too.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom