Offensive Line Moves (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Its obvious that a lot of us on here want to see change... but we will be able to see how much the front office likes the line talent we currently have over the next week... Some very interesting Vets with Starting Exp. are hitting the market. Obviously we arent going to get any long term solutions this way ... but be very interesting to see if they cut some of our young guys, to add some depth. I for one dont want to blow up the entire line, but keeping one less young guy, and picking up a vet that has starting exp - would make me feel a little safer for this year ... and Its better then giving up picks for a guy like Leary when he is probably no better then guys like Geoff Shawrtz etc that are no free agents.

I know you guys are tired of hearing about this, but sometimes the front office knows more then we do .. Ill be very interested in watching the cuts and pick ups in this department!

Everyone starts a separate thread to do their own individual whining and no one cares so why not?

To make myself feel better and express myself! lol.. Why not right??? Not like the Saints are going to read any of our post and do what we think.. I posted for the same reason you chose to respond...

I am sure its over done, I just basically saying, Im interested to see the moves.. but whatever. I dont need thumbs up ! lol

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom