Offensive Line Speculation (1 Viewer)

Definitely need our 5 starters back when the playoffs begin. However, was very impressed by the line the last 10 minutes of the game. Completely different line up, and held their own at the end of the extremely important W!

I would absolutely love to beat the Steelers this Sunday. But if we don't then we absolutely have to beat the Panthers the following Sunday..
According to NOLA "Among the players working out is offensive tackle Nick Becton, who was with the Saints briefly in 2014 and the 2015 offseason. "
If they end up adding an OL and they release anybody but TLL to make room I am going to be....perplexed.

Definitely need our 5 starters back when the playoffs begin. However, was very impressed by the line the last 10 minutes of the game. Completely different line up, and held their own at the end of the extremely important W!

This is why I think we'll probably be okay even if its the "worst case scenario" Bushrod nor Armstead can go. We'd have to keep more backs in the backfield to help the Offensive line. We'd have to bring in Josh Hill more than normal...but I think we'd be okay

Hopefully it’s a good thing that the Steelers won on Sunday. It’s still an important game for them, but maybe not a must win.

Hopefully it’s a good thing that the Steelers won on Sunday. It’s still an important game for them, but maybe not a must win.

We have to root strongly for the Chargers to beat the Ravens on Saturday night. If the Ravens lose, the Steelers have to win only 1 of their last 2 games to win the division. The Steelers' urgency to beat us will be greatly lessened in that scenario, especially since the Steelers have a gimme against the Bengals at home in week 17.

We have to root strongly for the Chargers to beat the Ravens on Saturday night. If the Ravens lose, the Steelers have to win only 1 of their last 2 games to win the division. The Steelers' urgency to beat us will be greatly lessened in that scenario, especially since the Steelers have a gimme against the Bengals at home in week 17.

No such thing as as gimme in the NFL. The Steelers learned that against Jacksonville. The Seahawks learned that against the 49ers.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom