Offensive Line (1 Viewer)

Turner is definitely " the one" that we have all decided is good.....
usually from a mix of hope, college highlights, and Twitter reports.....
If enough people say "Turner-right-guard"....we begin to believe it.
But we don't really know. Bobby Hebert thinks he is struggling picking up
responsibilities. I know Bobby is .....different....but he played in the NFL
and watches every practice with a QB eye.

And I hope he's wrong, but I'm not falling like the masses on this one.

Turner is definitely " the one" that we have all decided is good.....
usually from a mix of hope, college highlights, and Twitter reports.....
If enough people say "Turner-right-guard"....we begin to believe it.
But we don't really know. Bobby Hebert thinks he is struggling picking up
responsibilities. I know Bobby is .....different....but he played in the NFL
and watches every practice with a QB eye.

And I hope he's wrong, but I'm not falling like the masses on this one.

The backuo is the mist popular player on the team until his name is called Nd you see why he is the backup. Turner is a prospect that may need more time to develop and thiugh he may have the size and resume but I think he is still learning to be a pro and the Saints still feel there is some talent there and maybe by week 5 they may I sent him in the lineup.

We should trade Drew for a guard. That way we can run the ball better and pass the ball, um kinda...

Let's move Onyemata to guard...

Can Byrd play guard?

I think Peat is struggling so they should keep him on the right side. But move him to the left side. Or something. We should trade for an offensive line man. The oline has not played well in the preseason. I think someone said Peat did not play well. Turner can play guard. We don't run the ball well. Armstead is injured.

Did i miss anything?

The Oline is really in a no-win situation here. If they do well against the Ravens backups, then everyone will say that they SHOULD do well against backups. If they struggle against the backups, then our panic level may kick into overdrive.

Doing well tomorrow night may give the squad a boost in confidence, and MAN I hope they do well. But a struggle tomorrow night will be REAL bad.

The Oline is really in a no-win situation here. If they do well against the Ravens backups, then everyone will say that they SHOULD do well against backups. If they struggle against the backups, then our panic level may kick into overdrive.

Doing well tomorrow night may give the squad a boost in confidence, and MAN I hope they do well. But a struggle tomorrow night will be REAL bad.

Truthfully though, and I really do mean this with all do respect. Who cares what any fan on this site or any site thinks about our olines performance tomorrow night? Not one of us have the insight that any of our coaches or personnel that is making these decisions has. Of course, we'd like to think we do because we've been around the game and have followed the Saints so closely. Truth is most of the time we know very little. So, the most important thing tomorrow night for our starters are reps TOGETHER. Any time they can get out there together and get in a rhythm of playing together is a positive, regardless of whether they execute to perfection or not. I'm glad they're playing, let's pray for health, and be happy for the opportunity that they'll get at least one more game type opportunity to play together before it gets real serious.

.......that's a cool speech.....but if CSP is making the starters play as long as he claims he is, then I think we pretty much have the nail being struck square on the head with our assessment of the OL.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom