Offensive Player Projections Through Game 5 (1 Viewer)

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixir
Reaction score
Brees = 5548 yards, 45 TDs, 13 INTs

Cooks = 1370 yards, 9 TDs

Thomas = 982 yards, 9 TDs

Snead = 947 yards, 6 TDs

Fleener = 759 yards, 9 TDs

Ingram = 870 rushing yards, 428 receiving yards, 6 TDs

I expect Thomas to improve his pace. Snead probably loses some touches as a result and slows his pace. Fleener should only get better and beat his current pace. Ingram probably has a few big games at some point and improves his pace. Brees will slow down you'd think, but it's Brees so he may not. He's on pace for his best season ever I think (without looking it up).

If I'm reading that right, that's career highs for all but Snead and Ingram.

Only thing that might slow Drew down is the defense getting better. We still have six dome games and no cold weather games.

Snead = 947 yards, 6 TDs

I expect Thomas to improve his pace. Snead probably loses some touches as a result and slows his pace. Fleener should only get better and beat his current pace. Ingram probably has a few big games at some point and improves his pace. Brees will slow down you'd think, but it's Brees so he may not. He's on pace for his best season ever I think (without looking it up).

I think Brady in 2007 is the best season ever as far a yards, touchdowns and interceptions go. Well he only had 4806 yards but 50 touchdowns and only 8 interceptions.

Possibly for tds but not yards. Once the lead gets to a certain point sp will run the ball. I was speaking in terms of strictly giving up less points over the duration of a game.

I think Brady in 2007 is the best season ever as far a yards, touchdowns and interceptions go. Well he only had 4806 yards but 50 touchdowns and only 8 interceptions.
Peyton 2013?

Possibly for tds but not yards. Once the lead gets to a certain point sp will run the ball. I was speaking in terms of strictly giving up less points over the duration of a game.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure this defense is going to get markedly better.

Unfortunately, I'm not so sure this defense is going to get markedly better.

I agree for the most part. May be what we thought we had coming into the season in the final few games. At that point we will still probably be giving up over twenty a game and possibly mid twenties.

Snead = 947 yards, 6 TDs

ill take it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom