Offensive ROY, Elliot vs Michael Thomas (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
What say you thus far this season?

Given the fact it is much much easier for a running back to make the jump to the Pros, I say Thomas is headed towards the award. Well, in my fantasy world he is.

Thomas' projections:

96 catches, 1165 yards, 8 TDs

Elliot's projections:

1875 yards, 13 TDs

It's all about the market. Dallas vs New Orleans market. Pretty sure we get screwed on that play too. Just ask Brees.

Elliot probably already has that award in his hip pocket.

Thomas is having a great year and all, but it's Elliot by a wide margin. He's playing like a veteran superstar right now and it's resulting in WINS. Plus, he's keep in the pressure off of Prescott. He's going to be very important to that team making the playoffs.

Elliot would get the nod for being on a winning team....and that team being Dallas......but, MT's numbers are great, those RB numbers are just a tad more great.

I'm not upset at all, though. MT looks legit. Him and Cooks will be killer for years to come.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Elliot - regardless of wins or market. If those projections hold true, that's an obscene amount of production for a rookie tailback in the modern age of "RB by committee."

If Elliot doesn't win ROY it'll be Prescott or Wentz.

Thomas doesn't have much of a shot unless he goes off for like three straight 200 yard games with like 8 touchdowns.

Unless we somehow turn the season around and start winning games, I doubt anyone outside of N.O. will notice how truly awesome Thomas is playing. In my opinion, Michael Thomas should absolutely be in the conversation for rook of the year.

Elliot and its not even close. He might have the best year of all runningbacks. Thomas might have the 30-40th best year of all wide receivers.

Without the homer glasses, Elliot is the logical choice. Barring injury, he should win hands down.

Saints and Michael Thomas make a late run, get into the playoffs, run the table, and get the team's second Lombardi in 10 yrs.

Elliot: OROY

M. Thomas: SB ring

I'll take the second-listed achievement, above.

:gosaints:

What say you thus far this season?

Given the fact it is much much easier for a running back to make the jump to the Pros, I say Thomas is headed towards the award. Well, in my fantasy world he is.

Thomas' projections:

96 catches, 1165 yards, 8 TDs

Elliot's projections:

1875 yards, 13 TDs

Offensive ROY for Thomas?

Never gonna happen - he's a Saint.

Then again, he is a Buckeye.

But, then again, so is Elliot.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom