Offensive tackle Charles Brown aware that he needs to stay healthy (1 Viewer)

Dan in Lafayette

Staff member
Administrator
Diamond VIP Contributor
Reaction score
12842852-mmmain.jpg

Offensive tackle Charles Brown aware that he needs to stay healthy

By Nakia Hogan, NOLA.com | The Times-Picayune

When the New Orleans Saints' first-team offense broke the huddle for the team portion of Tuesday's minicamp practice, fourth-year offensive tackle Charles Brown lined up at left tackle.

That little tidbit could constitute as big news for the often-injured Brown, who is in the midst of a three-man competition with free-agent signee Jason Smith and rookie third-round pick Terron Armstead for the starting position.

Brown, a former second-round pick, missed a portion of the first week of the Saints' organized team activities after injuring his back while pulling a sled during a workout session.

Brown is healthy now. But that setback followed a familiar pattern of him showing flashes of his abilities, only to have those glimpses be followed by stints on the injury report.

More - TP

There is no medicine discovered yet, that can heal like "the next man on the depth chart getting it done".

That's a whole lot of bust right there in that pic. 1st round bust of 2009 meets the 2nd bust of 2010 in an epic bust faceoff. May the best bust win :9:

Wow he needs to get in shape maybe he keeps pulling muscle and breaking ankle because he is not a gym rat and when he does work out he over works his self and causes the injuries that happened to my friend zack and he now plays at USC

Wow he needs to get in shape maybe he keeps pulling muscle and breaking ankle because he is not a gym rat and when he does work out he over works his self and causes the injuries that happened to my friend zack and he now plays at USC

Punctuation -- do you use it?!?

Sent from my mobile using Tapatalk 2.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom