Official 2021 Quarterback Draft Class and In Season Scouting Thread (1 Viewer)

I just changed my mind about Fields after tonight.

He's legit.

Gutting out a painful injury, yeah that's intangibles you want badly in a player.

I just changed my mind about Fields after tonight.

He's legit.

Gutting out a painful injury, yeah that's intangibles you want badly in a player.
He has the physical talent, intangibles, and ridiculous high ceiling that I personally covet.

His pocket presence, pocket mobility, and poise is light year ahead of his peer and that's is such an underrated aspect to a QB on top of being able to make every kind of crazy throw imaginable.

Bad break on that INT. It was a wild throw.

He just need to be coached up.

Lawrence is a freak, too. The only team that can ruin him is the Jets. I hope Jets opts out of drafting a QB. Fields and Gase is a death sentence.

How many years worth of draft picks we can trade away to get Fields and still be good?

They said Fields needed a big game and he's showing out tonight. I don't think he'll get past #2 in the draft. Playing after the injury is showing a lot of heart.

I think olave would be a nice wr get from osu. We're out of the running on Fields and lawrence.

They said Fields needed a big game and he's showing out tonight. I don't think he'll get past #2 in the draft. Playing after the injury is showing a lot of heart.
Jets got 2nd... They may try to sell the pick and keep building with Darnold.

Still too expensive

Anybody watching this game tonight and remember the LSU game last year just can't be convinced this dude is a sure fire 1st pick in the draft can't miss prospect.

There is absolutely nothing that looks special with this guy.

I've noticed he hates getting hit in the pocket and he throws off his back foot, ala Chris Everett.

He is doomed for failure.

Anybody watching this game tonight and remember the LSU game last year just can't be convinced this dude is a sure fire 1st pick in the draft.

There is absolutely nothing that looks special with this guy.

I've noticed he hates getting hit in the pocket and he throws off his back foot, ala Chris Everett.

He is doomed for failure.
Too much of a statue in a pocket for my liking. I understand why he goes 1st overall. He's not my choice.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom