Official 2021 Quarterback Draft Class and In Season Scouting Thread (1 Viewer)

Trask may steal the 2nd QB lock from Fields. Which is criminal because of Fields potential, but Trask looking like he has a much higher floor and way more seasoned.

I really like Ehlinger from Texas. What I saw in him last year in the LSU game was very Drew like. Smart kid, reads defenses, accurate throws, and mobile in the pocket. Out of the rest the OP mentioned I’ve only seen Lawrence and Fields play. We have no shot at Lawrence, and I’m just not that high on Fields.
I was just thinking a out this with Ehlinger. He's impressive so far today. BTW he went to same high school as Brees and Foles

I was just thinking a out this with Ehlinger. He's impressive so far today. BTW he went to same high school as Brees and Foles
Idk. I think Sam is not having a good game at the moment outside of those two big gains. Ball placement has been all over the place.

Keep in mind... This is just a first look watching games.

Last edited:
This Texas and TCU QB play is badly mediocre.

I'm honestly surprised that this thread is so dead with the current situation with the Saints. It's basically a mini-NCAA gameday thread

This Texas and TCU QB play is pretty mediocre.

I'm honestly surprised that this thread is so dead with the current situation with the Saints. It's basically a mini-NCAA gameday thread
I was getting radio play by play. But now out of signal range

Gators got a TO and another offensive drive for Trask.

Kyle Trask looking like this years "Joe Burrow out of nowhere" prospect

Great patient and throw in stride.

Not really testing Trask in this game but a lot of good stuff.

Trask already with 9 different reciever and 11 last week.

If we finished 7-9. I like Trask in this offense if Fields keeps his 2nd spot. I need to see his arm is more strength than noodle.

Is this the part where Sam Ehlinger stop being liability and go Super Sayian Foles with a crazy comeback again?

Trask got to improve that back shoulder throw. That's was off and risky.

Is this the part where Sam Ehlinger stop being liability and go Super Sayian Foles with a crazy comeback again?
Horrible drop just now by his WR. was going to be a big gain maybe TD.

I think to Ehlinger has had to deal with bad coaching. Now that I've been home for 30 minutes I'm seeing the same thing this game as well last week's one that has been a recurring theme Since Herman took over. UT plays with lack of consistency, discipline and are error prone.

I'm really glad LSU stuck with ED O and did not sign Tom Herman.

Last edited:
I really like Ehlinger from Texas. What I saw in him last year in the LSU game was very Drew like. Smart kid, reads defenses, accurate throws, and mobile in the pocket. Out of the rest the OP mentioned I’ve only seen Lawrence and Fields play. We have no shot at Lawrence, and I’m just not that high on Fields.
Too short. Can’t play in NFL. (Sarcasm).

I said the exact same thing about him. Also wears Drew’s number and Foles’ number. And all 3 played at the same Texas high school, as I recall.

Kellen Mond and SMU QB are interesting games right now.

Horrible drop just now by his WR. was going to be a big gain maybe TD.
I saw that. Atrocious loss. UT is so weird. I've gotten to the point where you can predict their runs and collapse.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom