Official 2021 Quarterback Draft Class and In Season Scouting Thread (1 Viewer)

Sam's inconsistencies is about to make me drop him off the board. He's too old to be playing like this.
Sam E. With bout 26 seconds left in game throw an amazing fastball at the bleachers

Ehlinger impressed me today vs OU. They went into 5 OT’s. He is very mobile, agile and I just hope he is not fragile. Lol. He really did look the way I said above. This guy Wilson from BYU looks very impressive also. I would be happy to have either one, they are fun to watch.

I'd be happy with any of my current top 5
Trevor Lawrence
Trey Lance
Justin Fields
Zach Wilson
Kyle Trask

Depending on how this season ends possible one of those top 2 stay for a Senior Season? Probably not thinking they both go top 4 maybe even 1 -2

People scoff at QB pick this year, but honestly... It's one of the deepest classes in years.

Mac Jones is lighting it up for Alabama. Not extremely mobile, but moves well in the pocket. Throws a very accurate deep ball and is making good decisions. Besides Trevor Lawrence he’s the best prospect that I’ve seen this year IMHO.

That last TD he threw right before the half reminded me of a certain other Wilson
Indeed. The wild thing is he could have put more mustard on that pass (if he needed to) and it would have ended in the same result. The tv folks said the ball went 63.5 yards. The kids is going to be a fun one to watch on Sundays. I hope it happens in B&G.

I will admit that the only games I have watched of him so far this year are Florida & my Razorbacks, but I wanted to come to this thread in order to say this..

Kellen Mond has spent so much of his collegiate tenure as “overrated” that I think now in the mainstream public discussion he is insanely underrated. He has some errors when he is off schedule, but when he’s able to get in rhythm he is deadly at all levels of the defense. He knows where his matchup is and he has plenty of arm. Incredibly impressed by his performance tonight against Arkansas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom