~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (27 Viewers)

Al Horford of all people would have a career night against us

Yeah, it's a tough loss. But it was against the hottest team in the league right now. And it could have been a different game if they weren't making EVERYTHING from the perimeter.
We came into game lazy and sloppy on the perimeter. So, this will only makes us better.

Hopefully the Puddles can drop this game to Detroit

Held Tatum in check and everybody else beat us from 3…. They are (BOS) the favorites to win the title this year in my mind…. Don’t like losing…. But we also didn’t have our best player…. Go beat the Curry’s now.

Let's not jump to conclusions guys... All we have to do is trade for Kevin Durant and Myles Turner.

Malik Beasley is a guy that I really wanted too..

Held Tatum in check and everybody else beat us from 3…. They are (BOS) the favorites to win the title this year in my mind…. Don’t like losing…. But we also didn’t have our best player…. Go beat the Curry’s now.
That was easily the most efficient shooting team I’ve ever witnessed in person. It felt like we were hanging but the 3s just constantly kept it out of reach.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom