~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (34 Viewers)

This game was about a lack of defensive effort - 44 in the 1st and 38 in the 3rd…. This team plays its best ball when they turn defensive effort into offensive output. They get creamed when they don’t.

We weren't making shots though and it was putting us in transition constantly on the way back. Our half court defense wasn't good but the first quarter and the initial lead was 100% about inability to score and then set your defense.

I am not sure if the Pelicans realized that they could play perimeter defense against the Grizz. If they did, they didn’t.
We was collapsing into paint too much expecting them to not shot, but they took the open look and sank them.

It's so down between LSU Saint and Pelicans getting huge Ls. We need to come through tonight

It's so down between LSU Saint and Pelicans getting huge Ls. We need to come through tonight
‘Down’ doesn’t quite describe how my sports weekend turned out. If not for Tulane I’d be slitting my wrists this afternoon. :covri:

‘Down’ doesn’t quite describe how my sports weekend turned out. If not for Tulane I’d be slitting my wrists this afternoon. :covri:
Sweet Jesus... I know you're not serious, but we don't need that kind of energy over sports L.

I'll go eat some good comfort soul food over committing it lol

I’m good. It’s just that watching sports is all I have left. It would be nice if some of my favorite teams would step up to the plate and hit a home run.

Watching this game so far makes me think my teams are never going to win again. :cry:

We down 4 guys, but refs wanna make sure earn this one... Okay.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom