~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (2 Viewers)

Man we aren’t having our little 3Q lull that we sometimes have I’ll say that. And what a first half. I know we lost kinda bad at Memphis the other night but overall it really seems like we’re on a good trajectory.

It's still Month 2 of Year 1 of the team being legitimately good... Still got to build that goodwill. It's been about 10 years of disappointment to get off the franchise.

When the team get to win 50.... They'll start getting a packed house even on a Wednesday.
Yeah it’s a midweek game. I’ve been going to as many as possible- I’m up to 5 now this year, and even I haven’t made a midweek. BUT I guess I’ll start lol

Yeah it’s a midweek game. I’ve been going to as many as possible- I’m up to 5 now this year, and even I haven’t made a midweek. BUT I guess I’ll start lol
Especially during Holiday season... People got a lot of commitments during the post THanksgiving- New YEar season.

What’s crazy is that 12-8 is pretty good, and I’m very happy with that. But it feels like we’re better than 12-8. Idk maybe it’s just because most of the games I haven’t watched have been Ls

We need to change the rotation

TRIGGGGGGGGAAAA TRRRREEEEEEEYYYYYYY

I'm enjoying watching how Dyson is contributing tonight! :9:

Toronto really scrappy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom