~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (73 Viewers)

Can't believe how quickly we are ascending
And with B.I. out for several games, and C.J. McCollum either out or not himself for several games... Zion has really started to come into his own. This team could be really dangerous with everyone back.

I just wonder what it would be like if Zion had any semblance of an outside offensive game.

Is there a dark mode for this page? Clicking on the bottom to SR Black does nothing.

At the moment it does not. However I heard that Andrus is working on getting that option setup.
Cool. I'll come back when that happens. Otherwise the refresh just seems like breaking something that wasn't broken to me, and there are more active Pelicans boards at the moment.

Living on the West Coast it’s very rare that I get pelicans on live TV out here unless they’re playing a home team or the NBA channel, it would be nice to have a live stream set up so that the fans that don’t get the game can come on and watch. Not sure what the legality of that would be but I see lots of live games of other teams on TikTok and other sites so just wondering is it possible to do it here

Living on the West Coast it’s very rare that I get pelicans on live TV out here unless they’re playing a home team or the NBA channel, it would be nice to have a live stream set up so that the fans that don’t get the game can come on and watch. Not sure what the legality of that would be but I see lots of live games of other teams on TikTok and other sites so just wondering is it possible to do it here

This copyrighted broadcast of the National Basketball Association may not be retransmitted, reproduced, rebroadcast, or otherwise distributed or used in any form without the express written consent of the NBA.

Unfortunately no. Best bet is to get the League Pass for the Pelicans.

Is there a dark mode for this page? Clicking on the bottom to SR Black does nothing.

As I stated earlier, on this platform, where individual boards are concerned, you can only have one option, either light or dark. The platform doesn't offer any sort of option to allow one to switch from one style to another. It only does that globally. Heck, before a few weeks ago I didn't even know that I could add styles specifically to individual boards.

So what I am going to do is turn off the Pelicans light skin and turn on the dark skin for a couple of days, then I will post a poll on which one the members here prefer, The one that receives the most votes wins, and that is the one that what we will use.

-Andrus

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom