~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (10 Viewers)

Team shooting 52% from the field and, if you take the outlier attempts from Temple, Jax, and Billy, we are shooting over 40% as a team from 3.

Great game. Yes they were missing like 4 starters, but the same has happened to us this season so IDGF

Pels did what you are supposed to do in situations like this....punch then in the mouth quick so they don't get any notions about winning

Great game. Yes they were missing like 4 starters, but the same has happened to us this season so IDGF

Pels did what you are supposed to do in situations like this....punch then in the mouth quick so they don't get any notions about winning

It was funny watching the game with my parents since they're out here for Thanksgiving. My dad goes, "I'll admit. They are legit now." Speaking in terms of how that's how you're supposed to dominate a short handed team. He grew up a Lakers fan, but he's slowly warming up to the Pels lol

Exactly. They chose to rest their old stars, then curb stomp them. Get that W and that H2H win. Treat it like a tune up game like the college sports do when they play cupcakes before big games.

Exactly. They chose to rest their old stars, then curb stomp them. Get that W and that H2H win. Treat it like a tune up game like the college sports do when they play cupcakes before big games.
I might be in the minority, but I don't mind when teams rest their starters against us. I'll take the "W" every time.

I might be in the minority, but I don't mind when teams rest their starters against us. I'll take the "W" every time.

Agreed. I'll take those easy Ws all day. I think those games are great for our young guys to develop and get better. Later in the year and future years that development is going to pay off.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom