~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (2 Viewers)

Got the puddles tonight

There’s a reason why you’re the leader, I feel the same way
teachers-pet-look-at-that-teachers-pet.gif

Spurs tonight and then Spurs again in a week?

Yep. I was supposed to go tonight but I'm dealing with issues with both vehicles. I'm planning on going to the one next Friday. Can't believe how close together for a divisional opponent.

So I am inclined to now believe that Devonte' Graham really was dealing with a lingering injury last season.

Only issue is that he was a valuable trade piece before on an expiring contract to help us get a rim defender. Now he is probably too valuable since 3point shooting has been a weakness of ours.

I wonder at this point who the Pels would rather lose....Kira Lewis or Devonte Graham (if a choice has to be made)

So I am inclined to now believe that Devonte' Graham really was dealing with a lingering injury last season.

Only issue is that he was a valuable trade piece before on an expiring contract to help us get a rim defender. Now he is probably too valuable since 3point shooting has been a weakness of ours.

I wonder at this point who the Pels would rather lose....Kira Lewis or Devonte Graham (if a choice has to be made)
Right now... It's probably both, because it really hard to put out 3 small guard and not get exploited by bigger teams.

If there is a guy that we could move them for... It's probably Malik Beasley.

Right now... It's probably both, because it really hard to put out 3 small guard and not get exploited by bigger teams.
You may be right....I just checked Graham and he really isnt getting much time on the floor despite looking much better this year. In 8 out of 17 games he has less than 12 minutes but you still need people who can come off the bench and be effective in short minutes

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom