~~~ Official 2022-2023 New Orleans Pelican Game Day Discussion Thread ~~~ Sign up for Game Day Alerts! (11 Viewers)

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Join us in friendly gameday discussions.

-Every game day... The thread title will be updated and notifcations will be sent out through the mention lists.

***If wanted to be added or removed to the mention list... Simply post that you wanna join. To 100% ensure that I find you post, please tag me with @Taker597. Thank you for any support for our New Orleans Sports teams.

If you didn't get an alert. Please let me know. It should be the bell icon next to user toolbar

Screenshot_20221020_112839.png

DAY ONE FLOCK
@ChrisinNOLA @WhoDat?DrewDat @Loco Hornet Fan @Madmarsha @saintology @Krodwhodat @BayouSAINTJoe @Grant Backer Two @Nolan @CantguardTaysom @No2DC @Bill @nolaswede @broccoli60 @Dago @Saint Greg @guidomerkinsrules @El Caliente @NewOrleansFan @IlovemySaints @Poison @bigdaddysaints @Dago @tjharris @saintsmarchin @SweetT @Saint Pompano @efil4stnias @The Nomad @IlovemySaints @Eman5805 @NewOrleansBoy @blasian @RaginSaint93 @superchuck500 @Saintsphere @hank4 @Infoman @SigFreudianSlip @Thunderchild @King_Kamala61 @Venom Saint

2nd Tier *Name Pending*
@pierce2poydras @JermHerm @woohoosaint @Grumpy Old Manatee @gummbo70114 @killerdescore @N.O.Badboy @zeetes

Last edited:

GrandAdmiral

Infinite Power is da ****
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I would love to participate more, but I refuse to pay for another streaming service, especially to a crappy company when the Pels had every opportunity to do something better so that fans in their viewing market can watch them play. Inexcusable.

OP
OP
Taker597

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I would love to participate more, but I refuse to pay for another streaming service, especially to a crappy company when the Pels had every opportunity to do something better so that fans in their viewing market can watch them play. Inexcusable.
I'm really glad that I live out of market. League Pass is nice.

nolaswede

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I plan on adding Bally’s for a few months. Hopefully they play well enough that I want to keep it in February/March as well.

Reaction score
I’ll be honest, it’s a bad time to look away lol. This might be the best team they have ever had.

Bill

I knew us when
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Which network is carrying the Pels game tonight? :unsure:

OP
OP
Taker597

Taker597

Hall-of-Famer
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Well, I’m not local, so I’ll have to find a good stream. 🙁
You might able to find it you're not far out of NOLA. I decided to get league pass being in Texas.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom