~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (6 Viewers)

TRIGGGGGGAAAA TREYYYYYYYY

Y'all think the confidence is back...?
yes.

all 5 starters in double figures.

again, fast start, seeing shots go down = a good rhythm. We did lose a bit of energy offensively in the 2nd, but came out smoking immediately after the half.

its fun to watch when everyone is involved.

Defensively we have raised it up a notch. attention to detail seems to be the key. A team like All that doesn't turn it over had 11 tonite. That's 11 less shots. Its all good stuff and I hope they keep this mindset.

Good win tonight. I'm really not convinced we NEED to make a trade...we just need to be healthy.

I don't think we can get a good 3&D wing for a price that we wouldn't regret although I wouldn't mind bringing in a 5 who can protect the rim and rebound well. This would be a good time to see if, when healthy, we have better results with a defensive anchor at center

Whatever we started doing differently at halftime vs the Lakers, we need to keep doing. Way too many flat and tragic 3rds during the losing streak. Last 3 games we have come out of the half strong and ready to play.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom