~~~ Official 2023 New Orleans Pelican Off-season Discussion Thread ~~~ (2 Viewers)

All I'm doing is watching the other team go to the free throw line.

These missed 3's might as well be turnovers. Add that to our usual turnover troubles and you get a nice hole to dig yourself out of.

4 for 21 from 3 and we still shooting them at the most wrong times. We down 3 and get a transition and we pull up for 3 with Alvarado as the sole rebounder.

Early in first, cj take back to back 3s, one completely off balance and other from 35 ft. Magic were up 2 and at end up 6.

What a disappointment. Lebron bring out could at least help draft standing. Unfortunately that is about as much as I have to look forward to

4 for 21 from 3 and we still shooting them at the most wrong times. We down 3 and get a transition and we pull up for 3 with Alvarado as the sole rebounder.

Early in first, cj take back to back 3s, one completely off balance and other from 35 ft. Magic were up 2 and at end up 6.

Just not smart basketball.

I liked that Herb didn't force another ugly 3 there and instead drove to the basket. He needs to do that more often.

Every time Orlando needs a basket tonight, they get it.

Pels need to stop looking for the foul shot because the refs are not helping them tonight.

17 turnovers plus the 21 missed 3's and you get this result.

Can't wait to tell my grandkids one day how the Pelicans were 1st in the Western Conference for like a few days that one time. Ah memories...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
Top Bottom